Blueberries & raspberries Jack Flap
2 cups raspberries or bear berries
1 cup blueberries or elderberries
3 tablespoons + 2 tablespoons raw sugar
125g organic butter
1/2 cup light syrup
1 pinch of salt
6 cups oats
1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200 °.
- Mix the raspberries, blueberries and 3 tablespoons sugar in a small saucepan and simmer without a lid for about 5 minutes. Put aside.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Mix 2 tablespoons sugar, syrup, salt and oatmeal. Stir to a pulp.
- Mix in the vanilla sugar.
- Line a small, about 20 x 20 cm, oven-proof dish with baking paper. Flat out half the oatmeal mixture into the bottom and press lightly to a smooth bottom.
- Spread the raspberry mixture on top and spread the rest of the oatmeal mixture on top. Flatten slightly.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes. Let it cool and cut in squares.
Very nourishing and rich in vitamins and flavonoids. Great for breakfast!