Brownie with walnuts and raw chocolate
150 g walnuts
200 g of raw organic chocolate
100g organic butter
1/2 tsp salt
2 1/2 cups brown sugar
100g almond flour
Caramelized Raw Chocolate Ganache
100 g raw organic chocolate
30 g butter (2 tablespoons)
1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
1 1/4 cup whip cream
- Preheat the oven to 175 °.
- Chop the walnuts.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter and salt in a saucepan over low heat until melted together completely.
- Beat eggs and sugar. Fold chocolate mixture into the egg&sugar mixture. Then turn down the walnuts and almond flour.
- Pour the batter into a mold lined with baking paper, 25 x 25 cm. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Chocolate ganache: Chop the chocolate. Brown the butter until it starts to get golden brown. Melt the sugar in a saucepan and let it become golden brown. Add the cream in two rounds and cook together.
- Pour the cream mixture over the chocolate and stir until melted. Add the browned butter and mix to a smooth ganache.
- Pour the ganachen on the brownie cake and allow to solidify, or pour it over the cake before serving. Cut the cake into squares.